3. TOUR HIGHLIGHTS Guided tour of the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls Sundowner cruise on the mighty ZambeziRiver with game viewing opportunity Exciting game drive and river cruise in theChobe National Park
4. TOUR INFORMATION Departs: Daily, subject to availability Duration: 5 days/4 nights Includes: 4 nights accommodation andguided sightseeing as specified, landtransportation, 4 breakfasts, other mealsdependent on accommodation optionchosen Note: Minimum 2 guests
5. DAY 1Victoria FallsHotel/lodge transfer on arrival at Victoria Falls. Afternoon sundowner cruise onthe Zambezi River. Opportunity to look for wildlife. Overnight in Victoria Falls atVictoria Falls Safari Lodge or similar.
6. DAY 2Victoria FallsAfter breakfast, a guided tour of Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wondersof the world. A walking safari takes one through the magnificent rain forest toview a wide variety of birds and plants. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the manyactivities on offer (optional, and for own account). Overnight at Victoria FallsSafari Lodge or similar. [Breakfast]
7. DAY 3Vic Falls - Chobe National ParkRoad transfer to Chobe National Park in Botswana, home to 450 bird species andAfricas largest concentration of elephants. Overnight in Chobe National Park atMowana Safari Lodge or similar. [Breakfast]
8. DAY 4Chobe National ParkA game drive within the Park offers the opportunity to view the abundantelephant and other big game species up close. Join a Chobe River cruise, one ofthe finest game viewing experiences in Africa. [Breakfast]
9. After breakfast transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for onward flight. [Breakfast]DAY 5Chobe NP Victoria Falls