3. TOUR HIGHLIGHTS Guided walking safari through the tropicalrainforest on the very edge of Victoria Falls,and all the best views of this World Heritagesite from the spectacular Zimbabweanvantage points Safari by riverboat and in open vehicles in theChobe National Park, home to Africas largestconcentration of elephants and anabundance of mammals and birds An authentic, in the wild of Africa experienceat a world-class safari lodge on the banks ofthe Chobe River
4. TOUR INFORMATION Departs: Daily, subject to availability Duration: 5 days/4 nights Includes: Return airfare from JohannesburgOR Tambo International Airport, landtransportation, 4 breakfasts, full board atChobe only, 4 nights accommodation andguided sightseeing as specified Note: Minimum 2 guests
5. DAY 1Johannesburg - Victoria FallsMid-morning departure. Hotel transfer on arrival at Victoria Falls Airport.Afternoon at leisure to explore the village. Overnight in Victoria Falls at VictoriaFalls Safari Lodge or similar.
6. DAY 2Victoria FallsAfter breakfast, a guided tour of Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wondersof the world. A walking safari takes one through the magnificent rain forest toview a wide variety of birds and plants. Late afternoon sunset cruise on theZambezi River. Remainder of day at leisure. Overnight at Victoria Falls SafariLodge or similar. [Breakfast]
7. DAY 3Vic Falls - Chobe National ParkRoad transfer to Chobe National Park in Botswana, home to 450 bird species andAfricas largest concentration of elephants. Overnight in Chobe National Park atChobe Game Lodge or similar. [Full Board]
8. DAY 4Chobe National ParkGame viewing activities include game drives in open vehicles and cruises on theChobe River. Overnight in Chobe National Park at the Chobe Game Lodge orsimilar. [Full Board]
9. After breakfast transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for return flight to JohannesburgOR Tambo International Airport. [Breakfast]DAY 5Chobe NP Victoria Falls - JHB