How to start affiliate marketing
Tips for starting an affiliate marketing business that will help to get you started.
- Career in Affiliate Marketing
- About the Presenter Masudur Rashid Co-Founder & Internet Marketing Strategist at DevsTeam Ltd. Internet Marketing Professional Since 2008fb.com/masud3g@bloggermasudhttp://goo.gl/nkhPQmasud@devsteam.com
- What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- Why Affiliate Marketing?Advertising Without An Affiliate Program Reduce Marketing Cost More Traffic, More Sales Product PromotionAdvertising With An Affiliate Program Boost your Online Presence
- Future of Affiliate MarketingSource: Affiliate Summit 2012
- 10 Reasons To Become An Affiliate Marketer1. You get to be your own boss2. You have a lot of choice3. Time becomes an available resource4. Very little risk5. Anyone can become an affiliate.6. You dont need to invest in building your own product.7. No Shipping8. Make Money While You Sleep9. Global Marketplace10.Unlimited Revenue Potential
- How an affiliate program works?
- Affiliate Networks linkshare.com cj.com amazon.com clickbank.com shareasale.com us.affiliatewindow.com peerfly.com warriorplus.com
- PublisherPublisher is You!
- Lets Start Affiliate Marketing Step 1 Finding a product Step 2 Finding your Keywords Step 3 Analyze your market Step 4 Finding level of competition Step 5 Building your site Step 6 Structure of your site Step 7 Writing your first post Step 8 Adding your affiliate links Step 9 Getting your site to rank on Google Step 10 Building your business
- Finding A Product Be sure to check the Commission rate Popularity (100+) (Clickbank/ warriorplus) The average sale price (over $20-$30) *** The best way to go about this is to build a list of about 5 products that you like. ***
- Finding Your Keywords https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool
- Analyze Your Market www.google.com/trends
- Finding Level of Competition Be sure to check the 1. Index page 2. Page Rank 3. Alexa Rank 4. Domain Age 5. Social sharing 6. Title optimize 7. Keyword in title 8. Keyword in URL 9. Keyword in description 10. Backlinks (Do-follow /No-follow) 11. Anchor text
- Building Your Site
- Structure of Your Site
- Writing Your First Post
- Adding Your Affiliate Links
- Getting Your Site to Rank On Google
- Thank You