1. Find at least one on your historicaltopic. Use your keywords to locate books onthe online card catalog. Do a subject search.
2. Find at least two American history referencebooks on your historical topic. Do a subject search for encyclopedias anddictionaries or your other broad keywords tohelp you find reference books in the mediacenter.
3. Doing a subject search for your narrowkeywords will bring up magazines in the list ofsources. Magazines have a newspaper icon nextto the title.
4. Choose one MeL database linked on the pathfinder touse to find information on your topic.
5. Find at least one web site on your historicaltopic. Keep in mind the following: 1. It can be a web site found on the American History Pathfinder. 2. Or you can do a Google search using NES!