1. Compiled By:SanazM Here Are Some TipsThat May Bring You A BeautifulLife! Music:Angel ( ) Revised By: Henry
2. Take a 10-30 minute walk every dayand while you walk, smile.
3. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
4. When you wake upin the morningcompletethe following statement, "My purpose is to today."
5. Live with the 3 E's Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy,and the 3 F's Faith, Family, Friends.
6. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of six.
7. Dream more while you are awake.
8. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
9. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests. Problems are simplypart of the curriculumthat appear and fade away like algebra classbut the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
10. Smile and laugh more.It will keepthe energy vampires away.
11. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
12. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
13. Don't take yourselfso seriously.No one else does.
14. You don't have to win every argument.Agree to disagreements.
15. Make peace with your past,so it won't mess up the present.
16. Don't compare your lifewith others'.You have no ideawhat their journeyis all about.
17. Burn the candles,use the nice sheets. Don't save itfor a special occasion. Today is special.
18. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
19. Forgive everyone for everything.
20. What other people think of you is none of your business.
21. Timeheals almost everything.Give time, time.
22. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
23. Your job won'ttake care of youwhen you are sick.Your friends will stay in touch.
24. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
25. The best is yet to come .
26. No matter how you feel,get up, dress upand show up.
27. Do the right thing!
28. Call your family often.
29. Each night before you go to bedcomplete the following statements:"I am thankful for...""Today I accomplished ..."
30. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
31. Enjoy the ride.Remember that this is not Disney Worldand you certainly don't want a fast pass.Make the most of it and enjoy the ride.