How to recover lost data from
fdisked drives with data recovery
Every hard drive must go through fdisk. So users are generally familiar with FDISK.
Although it can't partition the hard drive with above 130G capacity, it is still preferred
partition program among computer enthusiast. Since to partition hard drive is to repartition
the hard disk structure, it's hard to avoid data loss. (If you are not professional, I
suggest using MiniTool Partition Wizard partition magic to manage hard drive.)
However, even those who understand partition management operations for hard drive well,
they must perform the operations very carefully because partition may be lost due to
operation errors. Now, users don't need to worry about recovering partition in that situation.
To recover lost data from partition is the top priority. In order to recover the lost data in the
hard drive caused by erroneous operation of FDISK, users can turn to data recovery
software. When users choose data recovery software, requirements below should be
1. It is small and exquisite in a delicate form, because too large software occupies hard
disk storage space;
2. Friendly interface design which provides more convenience to us.
3. All-round functions and powerful performances which could maximumly recover desired
Situations in which MiniTool Power Data Recovery is needed when FDisk manages
Warnings below prompt when FDisk manages disk, we should use MiniTool Data
Recovery to recover data.
1. No boot device available.
2. Can not find the primary hard drive, click F1 to continue.
3. Master boot record can not be found.
4. Invalid or damaged FAT.
5. Sector is invalid.
Above tells just a small part of warnings when FDISK goes wrong, there are still plenty of
similar warning. It means problems in FDISK operation disk when these warning appear
on the desktop. Once these problems appear, partition may be lost. This time, MiniTool
Power Data Recovery can show its capabilities. It is very simple to use MiniTool Power
Data Recovery, and demo about using MiniTool Power Data Recovery to recover lost hard
disk partition caused by FDISK is shown below.
How to use MiniTool Power Data Recovery
Detailed steps about using MiniTool Power Data Recovery are shown below:
1. Visit official website of MiniTool Power Data
Recovery http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/ to free download and install the software
on the computer.
2. Run the software to see its main interface. Select "Lost Partition Recovery" function
module to recover lost data from fdisked drives.
3. After entering this step, we should select those disks which have lost partitions, then
click "Recover" to scan the hard disk.