Starting A Business? Here's Why You May Want To Buy One Instead
- 1. Want To Start A Business? 4 Buy A Business Here Are Reasons To Instead
- 2. Starting a business from scratch and building from the ground up is not the only way to achieve the American dream of business ownership.
- 3. Every year hundreds of thousands of business owners hit the ground running. They get their start by buying an existing business.
- 4. Here are 4 reasons you might be better off buying an established business instead of building one from the ground up.
- 5. When starting a business the journey to profitability can be long & uncertain
- 6. And when you have immediate cash flow your money for operating expenses should be less. need to borrow
- 7. But if you do need to borrow, the will be reduced because you will know how much cash the business is producing. guesswork
- 8. Before investing your money you will be able to the financial records, tax returns, contracts, leases and more. inspect
- 9. After a there will be very little you dont know about a business. detailed investigation
- 10. Most small business sales are only possible because the seller offers to finance part of the price. Often more than 50%.
- 11. No banker, angel investor or financier will be to lend you money than the person trying to sell you his business. more motivated
- 12. There is no way to get this type of education when you start a business from scratch. priceless
- 13. hard to overstate And many existing businesses come with a core of trained, knowledgeable and experienced employees. Its the value these employees provide a new owner.
- 14. Find Businesses For Sale By Owner At: TheBizSeller.com
- 15. Talk directly to business owners, not business brokers
- 16. All types of businesses in every industry
- 17. From $50,000 to $5 million
- 18. Click Here To Visit TheBizSeller.com
- 19. If you found this information helpful please share it with a friend. And feel free to this Slideshare in your blog or website. Thanks Embed Click The Arrow To Share & Embed