1. Top 5 Tips to Sell Your Pleasanton Luxury Home to Younger Buyers
2. It has been noted that the number of younger buyers has been steadily growing, especially now that the economy is recovering and the housing market is getting stronger. And if you want your Pleasanton luxury home for sale to sell fast, you need to take advantage of this demographic and find out the best ways to attract younger buyers to view your property and secure a sale.
3. Read on for some tips on how to make your home attractive to younger buyers.
4. 1. Pre-inspect your home You need to alleviate the fear of younger buyers about maintaining a home that has a lot of repair issues. Before putting your Pleasanton CA estate home for sale on the market, it would be best to have a home inspection first. This way, you can provide possible buyers with a report that your property is in prime shape and the potential problems have been addressed.
5. 2. Draw attention to neighborhood amenities Consider what younger buyers are most interested in. Highlight things that would appeal to them such as schools, swimming pools, gyms, tennis courts, routes and public transportations, and nearby restaurants and shops.
6. 3. Have a home office A home with a space that could be used as an office will surely be a plus factor for your Pleasanton CA luxury home for sale. Many Americans today are working from home and the trend is continuing. If your home has an office space be sure to highlight it as a feature.
7. 4. Make use of white cabinetry White cabinetry is a classic choice for a kitchen. Many young home buyers today prefer this kind of cabinetry because they provide a neutral backdrop and can be left alone or dressed up with colorful art and accessories. If you have dark kitchen cabinetry, consider giving it a facelift.
8. 5. Be technology-ready Younger buyers are keen on having a home that has technological capabilities. They are interested in cell service and internet connection. Technology matters a lot to this generation of buyers so sellers should have reassuring answers.
9. If you keep these tips in mind, you will hopefully have young buyers knocking on your door in no time. For more helpful tips on how to sell your home faster, check www.680Homes.com.
10. Are you looking for Pleasanton luxury homes for sale or need help in selling your Pleasanton luxury home? Call me, Doug Buenz, at 925-621-0680. Our team of luxury real estate agents in Pleasanton at The 680 Group has the experience and expertise to provide you with unparalleled service in the real estate market.