- 7 celebrities - 7 dresses [Famous Wedding Gowns Worn by Famous Stars]
7 celebrities - 7 dresses [Famous Wedding Gowns Worn by Famous Stars]
7 celebrities - 7 dresses Make the inspiration for your wedding dress by viewing the dresses worn by 7 famous celebrity stars. We have searched and picked the 7 celebrities who have wedded and got very special dresses designed for their wedding day. Someone gonna looking for a wedding dress, can get the best ideas here as the dresses presented in the slide are the choices of world's famous celebrities. Comment if you got inspired by any of these dresses for the wedding day! For more designs, don't forget to check: http://www.royalelegancebridal.com
- 1. 7 Celebrities 7 Dresses Wedding Dresses Worn by Famous Celebrities Enter the Presentation
- 2. Celebrities on the list 1. Olivia Palermo 2. Christina Ricci 3. Kelly Clarkson 4. Keira Knightely 5. Michelle Kwan 6. Kate Moss 7. Ivanka Trump
- 3. 1. Olivia Palermo This fashion icon chose to marry a Johannes Huebl, a German model, in a beautiful ceremony at a park in the New York. Olivia Palermo set her cap at Carolina Herrera for designing her wedding dress. Olivia's wedding dress featured cream cashmere jumper with ostrich feathers. It was merged with a tulle skirt and white shorts.
- 4. 2. Christina Ricci Christina Ricci wore a simply beautiful white tulle style gown for her wedding. Lately after her wedding, she shared the picture of her Givenchy haute wedding gown. Christina Ricci disclosed her picture crediting the designer Riccardo Tisci in a tweet mentioning him with these words: "I'm sorry I have to share what @riccardotisci made for me!! #iloveyouricky!" It was a white silk gown in tulle style with satin piping and Chantilly lace. The gown overall was filled with little pearl embroidery. Sleeves were short laced having cutouts at the shoulder.
- 5. 3. Kelly Clarkson Kelly picked the Alice Temperley to weave up the outfit for her wedding. Kelly's gown included long sleeves containing small buttons at the wrist and a beautiful v-neckline, and overall, it was a noble wedding gown accenting her face and blonde updo.
- 6. 4. Keira Knightley The wedding ensemble of Keira Knightley was a Valentino gown made with long laces marked with little pink flowers. People were in the balance recalling their memories if they had seen the same wedding dress before! Keira Knightley confidently did that wearing her wedding dress for the second time. She also accepted that in addition to the her pink Chanel dress, she also owns a custom-made masterpiece worth 50,000 pounds, Valentino gown for another secret ceremony belonging to her.
- 7. 5. Michelle Kwan Vera Wang, the designer, prepared the dress for Michelle Kwan which was a strapless, mermaid gown, having silk organza layers and lace applique. It required excessive time and handwork to the create the lace as the hand-piecing art made it one of its kind.
- 8. 6. Kate Moss Kate Moss worn a heavily embroidered, classic Galliano, chiffon thirty wedding gown. She chose a vintage type veil to match with the gown. Veil also contained a headband on both sides.
- 9. 7. Ivanka Trump Having inspired by the Princes Grace Kelly's wedding gown, Ivanka Trump and Vera Wang brainstormed to come up with an ideal Couture Wedding Gown. Finally, they ended up with a handmade laced gown perfect for a princess.
- 10. Comment which one you liked and let us know what inspired you!! A RoyalElegance Bridal Presentation! Get Connected with RoyalElegance Bridal! Web: www.RoyalEleganceBridal.com Blog: Royalelegancebridal.com/Blog/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/royal_elegance2 G+: https://plus.google.com/+Royalelegancebridaldotcom/