1. 6 WAY S TO H AV E F U N W H I L E WO R K I N G I N S U M M E R
2. At the ofce, you sneak peak on a social network and see dozens of photos of your friends at the beach Cant help but feeling a bit jealous, right? But as a leader, you must keep motivated and more important you need to motivate your team. These 6 tips will help you keep your morale high during summer.
3. 1. KEEP A BEACH BAG IN YOUR CAR If you work at somewhere near to the beach, or you have some public pool in your area, after work you can still catch up with summer with your friends or family.
4. 2. OFFICE BEACH TRIP Maybe on a Friday afternoon, what about a road trip to the nearest beach, pool or park? A different setting will strengthen your team bonding.
5. 3. A LUNCH AT THE SUN Dont have lunch at the ofce. Go outside, and enjoy the sun and the warm weather. If the ofce has a terrace, lunch there, or pick a close restaurant with tables outside, or why not taking your sandwich to the park?
6. 4. EARLY WEEKEND At Fridays leave everything tidy and go out for a weekend break right after work. On those days you can relax and feel like on a holiday.
7. 5. CASUAL AUGUST Offer to you team, not just a casual friday, but a casual August. They will feel better and more motivated to work during summer.
8. 6. KEEP IT POSITIVE When you nally go on your deserved holiday, the beach wont be so crowded and youll be able to relax. And while you are working at the city during the summer season, you will avoid all the trafc jams or you can even ride your bike to work if you feel like it.
9. http://blog.hiveux.com/post/121828467342/6-ways-to-have-fun-while-working-in-the-summer If you have your own pick-me-up tips, share them with us!