1. FACTORS TO GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL By: Aarif Habeeb
2. REMEMBER While all these factors are important, the most common problem is a lack of content on the new site. Dont apply until you have a functioning site with significant content. Let Google see the quality of your content. Remember: Google is reselling the space on your site to their clients. It has to meet a predetermined level of quality.
3. 1. SOLID CONTENT: Google states that you have to have enough content for their specialists to evaluate. How much textual content is enough? Some bloggers state a minimum of 50 blog posts. I've seen sites with much less content approved. Because the ads are contextual, they depend on a solid set of content to serve relevant, and thus clickable, ads.
4. 2. SITE AGE: In some locations, including China and India, we require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months.Some have taken this to mean a domain age of six months, others interpret this to be six months since launching a functioning web site. Either way, a domain registered yesterday isn't likely to be approved today.
5. 3. SITE NAVIGATION: Confusing or complicated site navigation is a sure way to be rejected.
6. 4. SITE OWNERSHIP: You must have access the the site HTML source code in order to place the AdSense code on your site. For this reason, only site owners can apply and be approved for an AdSense account
7. 5. SITE LANGUAGE AdSense is not available in all languages. If the language of your site is in an unsupported language, they will reject your application. AdSense currently supports the following languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. In the application process you can select the primary language for your site. Upon approval, the ads will serve in the language of your choice regardless of the language displayed on any given page.
8. 6. AD TYPES While there are a lot of different ad sizes to choose from Google tells usthese four are the most successful:
10. 9 REASONS FOR ADSENSE DISAPPROVAL Invalid clicks and impressions: Encouraging clicks: Content guidelines: Copyrighted material Traffic sources: Ad behavior: Ad placement: Site behavior: Google advertising cookies:
11. WHAT TO DO IF ADSENSE IS NOT GETTING APPROVED? After all this what if Google AdSense does not approved you? Its not the end of the world! There are many other trusted and high paying ads network you can use and trust me they are not hard as Google AdSense is in terms of getting approval. One door of opportunity is closed so the other one will open. You can use these ad networks to earn money without AdSense. They are easy to get approved.
12. FOR MORE INFO https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182
13. CONTACT US visit at: https://www.technocrab.com Whatever the nature of your business, however straight forward or complex your requirements, please give us a call. We'd delighted to help FOR BUSINESS ENQUIRY Turaska Jyoti : +91-8386-052-083 Lav : +91-9166-700-355 Mail Us: email@example.com Skype : rovkingicon