1. Can Your Competitors Teach You a Thing or Two about Digital Marketing? Tips from Ken Wisnefski
2. Keep Your Friends Close To stay ahead of your competition, you have to know your competition, right? This means competitor research should be a major component of your digital marketing campaign. But where do you start? Here are 3 areas you should certainly take some time to look into to learn more about your competition.
3. Target Audience Digital marketing expert, Ken Wisnefski, would suggest that you start with target audience. Where do your competitors differ from you in marketing to their audiences? Are they more successful?
4. Go Local More businesses are adding localized pages and optimizing their campaign with local keywords to ensure they are reaching their home base. Ken Wisnefski recommends you research if you rank for localized terms that your competition may be.
5. Learn from Their Mistakes Not every digital marketing strategy will work. If you see that your competitors are messing up somewhere, Ken Wisnefski recommends that you take note. This could help you improve your own campaign.