Top 10 Pharmacy Activities
- 1. TOP 10 List Pharmacy Technician Activities
- 10). Using psychic abilities to figure out a patients insurance plan.
- 9). Shrinking prednisone taper directions to make them fit on the label.
- 8). Estimating somebodys weight to see if they really needed the diet pills they just picked up.
- 6). Complaining about the ridiculously high salaries of those prima Dona pharmacists.
- 7). Feeling uncomfortably itchy after dispensing lice medication and collecting the money.
- 5). Avoiding carpel tunnel from typing labels, stiff necks from telephones and possible dementia & psychosis from trying to explain insurance to impatient patients.
- 4). Navigating 3 rd party rejected claims Network Log in Error: Information Overdose. Warning, Warning Danger Will Robinson! This terminal will self-destruct in 30 seconds.
- 3). Operating two computer terminals simultaneously while wolfing down a nutritious bean burrito & Dr. Pepper lunch.
- 2). Negotiating with other technicians over shift changes.
- 1). Explaining to disbelieving patients that the insurance company, not the pharmacy , sets the co-pay and determines what is covered