1. How to Burn Calories Faster and Easier than You Think FITBODYBUZZ.COM
2. Did you know that there are 3500 calories in a pound fat? It is a lot of, isn't it? Hence, if you want to lose a pound, you should burn that 3500 calorie.
3. You can do that by regular exercising and by lowering your calorie intake. However, keep in mind that healthy weight loss is 2-3 pounds per a week. It is the healthiest amount for your body.
4. Here are two simple tips how to get rid of that 3500 calories.
5. Running Running is the most efficient activity for burning calories. One hour running burns about 700 calories depending on your body type and the speed. Plus it boosts your metabolism and tone your muscles.
6. But running will not help you to lose weight if you still stuff yourself with high carbs and fatty foods in order to compensate. If you burn 400 calories with running but take in 500 calories by eating muffins, then you are 100 calories plus. Hence, after running have a big salad that contains a lot of beneficial nutrients that your body needs to refill itself, but it is low in calories. Learn more about running: Reasons Why You Should Start Running - Benefits and Facts
7. Eat at Home Eating out is one of the main reasons of weight gain. Most of the restaurants do not care about using the right ingredients. Their meals are rich in fats, bad carbs and other artificial ingredients. Plus we usually eat bigger portions if we eat out. If you want to lose weight, it is important to know what you consume.
8. Hence, cooking for yourself is the way to go. If you cook your meals, you will be able to use the right amount and type of ingredients. If you cannot cook yet, there are millions of healthy recipes online.
9. Running and cooking your healthy foods can help to lose weight faster than you think.
10. FITBODYBUZZ.COM Everything About Fitness, Workouts, Nutrition And Healthy Life For Everybody TWITTER.COM/FITBODYBUZZ PINTEREST.COM/FITBODYBUZZ FACEBOOK.COM/FITBODYBUZZ YOUTUBE.COM/FITBODYBUZZ