- The Teachers Survival Kit to Productivity Tools & Apps
The Teachers Survival Kit to Productivity Tools & Apps
Find resources at http://teacherrebootcamp.com/resources/webinars/
- The Teachers Survival Kit of Productivity Tools & Apps ShellyTerrell.com Bit.ly/eltlinks
- Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work. ~Gustave Flaubert
- What do you need to organize?
- Where can you save time?
- Webtools Mobile Apps Software Browser Extensions
- Empower your browser
- Bookmarklet Extension
- How can we develop good habits & routines?
- Google Calendar reate events C reate alerts C mbed E lert students and A parents orks on mobile W devices
- Goal: Spend less time on social media!
- 3rd Party Tools! Hootsuite.com
- ScoopIt Pinterest Livebinders Educlipper PearlTrees Diigo List.ly Delicious Evernote Symbaloo Google Drive Twi:er
- List.ly for Bookmarking
- Diigo ookmark, organize, curate, B annotate rganize by tags, categories O ighlight H creen capture S ead others notes R ollow others F yncs on all devices S
- Integrate Tools! Livebinders.com/play/play?id=202342
- Google Drive 5 GB free 1 ollaborative C cts as a A cloud rganize/ O Share folders ree mobile F app for all formats ork offline W yncs when S online
- Mobile Google
- Chat & Edit Collaboratively
- Download or Make a Copy
- Add Voice Comments to Docs
- Open With Kaizena
- Goobrics! Youpd.org/doctopus
- Flubaroo.com for Grading
- Evernote App rganize pictures, websites, O notes, videos, etc. ome text in images become S searchable rganize by notebooks, tags, O categories reat for a shopping list, G creating audio reminders, workout journals, creating lesson plans, designing presentations, research, taking notes at a conference
- PenUltimate App http://evernote.com/penultimate/
- CamScanner Android
- Haiku Deck
- ShellyTerrell.com Bit.ly/eltlinks Bit.ly/Gtools