1. Teach Your Children to Give During the Holidays Coconut Creek, FL
2. With the way, todays big world is operating many of our children seem to be getting the wrong impressions on what the holiday season should offer. It seems almost every year the kids are more focused on gifts and playtime and not enough learn the real ideology of the season. In this blog, we point out a few tips that will help your boys and girls remember to help make the world a better place.
3. Thanksgiving and Family Dinners are always a superb time to discuss how much you appreciate each other. After all, our young ones learn starts at home. Why not teach them to show their gratitude toward people in your family by letting everyone comment on who and why they are thankful? You can start a gratitude jar and decorate it for the holidays and then have each family member pull one of the remarks and read during the dinner. Announcing why we're gracious is not only fun, its 100% heartwarming.
4. Next up, Random Acts of Kindness. It seems we all have a little too much on our plate today to take our mind off and place our energies elsewhere. Remember the old folks that live next door or a charity that has a worthy cause. Get your children involved in philanthropy and doing kind things for others without making a big deal of it. Perhaps they can volunteer to help take out the garbage for the senior woman living alone or bring them to charitable events for kids less fortunate to help open their eyes to helping others.
5. Hold a food or toy drive within your neighborhood. Anyone can do this activity. When you get, your kids involved, it becomes a unique event. Help them promote giving to other children their age by collecting food or toys, and they bring to a drop off center. Food drives are something you can do any time of year. These are events you can do anytime. The whole idea is to help you son or daughter be open to looking out for the needs of others. We call it humanity, and it makes a huge difference when more of us can be pro-active in the community.
6. Give your kids the ideas to do nice things for others, and youll be teaching them some value and morals important to their success on becoming great citizens. For more information on Wow Factory activities, please contact us directly.
7. For my information about The Wow Factory and the variety of activities we offer, visit our website at http://wowfactoryfun.com/ Connect with us on social media at: https://www.facebook.com/WowFactoryFun and https://twitter.com/wowfactoryfun