1. Production Schedule 12/01/15-16/01/15 2. Day 1 (12/01/15) Today I gather all actors and crew members and discuss their roles and responsibilities throughout the production. This will include allowing time for rehearsal. 3. Day 2 (13/01/15) Today I will take the lead female and male and film them together and separately in the Photography studio. Later I will film some extras at a Gym and Train station. 4. Day 3 (14/01/15) Today I filmed more of the actors at McDonalds in Calcot. We also filmed in Sainsburys. A lot of the footage I got is not of high quality as it was very noisy in both areas. 5. Day 4 (15/01/15) Today I filmed one of the lead males at the gym. I gathered a lot of decent footage inside and outside the gym. 6. Editing 7. Day 1 (21/01/2015) I decided to make my music video in black in white with a high contrast to give a cartoon/drawing effect. This works well because all of the shots blend together more smoothly. I left some shots just in simple black and white because they did not work well with high contrast. 8. Day 2 (22/01/2015) Today I continued adding shots to the music video. I remained using the black and white effect. I also worked out where certain shots should be as the order did not seem to make sense. Next lesson I plan to continue doing this and also introduce the second character. 9. This is a contact sheet of the footage I got when filming at McDonalds 10. This is a contact sheet of the footage I got from filming in the Drama Studio at Theale Green School. 11. Today I decided that to make my creative style more apparent, I should change all the shots where the actors are not singing to the camera and make them black and white, as opposed to it all being in high contrast. 12. Today I continued adding in clips to my video. I have decided that I may need to film a few more clips of one of the males as not enough good footage was captured. 13. Today I filmed the male during lunch time and was able to import the shots straight away. Looking at them they are much better than before. I divided to add some close ups of knives to add t the eeriness of the video. I also added two layers to a shot of the males as in the song you can here the rappers overlapping lyrics. 14. Today I added more clips. I decided to add a split screen on to shots, one above and one bellow. The shot goes from 1 to 1&2 to 2. it is a useful transition as it sets the scene and is in time wit the beat. 15. Today I continued editing and have come o the final chorus of the video. I have put the shots into a montage on the very last line which is, she really don't give a... A different shot is played on each word. This is effective because it is summing up the video in one and also is in time with the beat. 16. Finished!! Today I finished the video. I added the final 2 last clips and exported it. I was not happy about not being able to make it wide screen.