- 1. Do Now you will need your book Draw a figure in your notebook.Label it with any side lengths youd like. Then apply a scale factor of3:2. Should you scaled model be bigger or smaller? Draw the scaled model in your notebook.3-25-09
- Today we will practice more with setting up proportions and solving for missing sides.
3-25-09 3. 3-25-09 15 41 12 54.66 20 x 4. or 5. Page 279 3-25-09 6. Page 280 7. Closing
- What does it mean if two triangles are similar?
- How can we be sure that two polygons are similar figures?
3-25-09 8. H/W
- Study for tomorrows quiz on Scale Factors, and using scale factors and proportions to solve for missing sides of polygons.
3-25-09 9. 3-25-09