Fun Learning For Kids : Children's Literature
Teach children the classics in children's literature with these fun games and puzzles!
- 1. Weekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.comEOTO : Childrens LiteratureFun Learning for KidsWeekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 2. Identify these classic childrens story books!Weekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 3. Match the names of the books with theircovers!Weekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 4. Complete the names of these acclaimed childrensbook authors:1. E _ _ D B_ Y _ _ N2. R_ A_ D _ AH_3. _US_ _ N B _ _ D4. J_A_N_ K_ _H L _ _ N R_ W _ L _ _ GWeekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 5. In the book, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,can you tell us how Dorothy and Toto returnhome?Weekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 6. Guess the names of the fairytales from thedescriptions given below:a. Two children, a brother and a sister walk into a forest. They leave a trailof crumbs behindb. The wolf huffed and he puffed and he huffed and he puffed. The houseof straw fell downc. A little bird is bullied by others for being ugly. As he grows, he maturesinto a beautifulWeekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 7. During Alices adventures in Wonderland, Aliceis a guest at a mad tea party with three othercharacters. Can you name the characters?Weekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 8. Answers:1. Rapunzel and Thumbelina2. 1: c, 2: d, 3: a, 4: b3. a: Enid Blyton, b: Roald Dahl, c: Ruskin Bond, d: Joanne KathleenRowling4. Dorothy wears the silver shoes and clicks her heels three times,commanding the shoes to take her and Toto home5. a: Hansel and Gretel, b: The Three Little Pigs, c: The Ugly Duckling6. The Hatter, Mad Hare and DormouseWeekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.com
- 9. Thank You!Connect with us @slideshare.net/followrobinagefacebook.com/followrobinagetwitter.com/followrobinageWeekly Childrens Newspaper www.robinage.comPrint this slideshow to teach kids offline!