4 tips for spiritual enlightenment
4 tips for Spiritual Enlightenment. These tips, while very basic, are also, when pursued with intensity are extremely profound. Let me describe Living Enlightenment as I define and experience it; living a life full of joy and happiness, all the time, 24/7, no matter what is happening around you. The sky could be falling and the joy radiating throughout the body is present. These tips are designed to start you on the path to discovering what is already present in you, that space of constant joy.calmness, clarity and smiles for no reason.
- 4 TIPS FOR SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT MARTYN WILLIAMS
- SET THE INTENTION TO LIVE AN ENLIGHTENING LIFE TIP #1
- KEEP THE FOCUS ON THAT..
- WITNESS THE MAGIC
- BEGIN YOUR DAY SMILING CONSCIOUSLY TIP #2
- SMILING RADIATES JOY INTO YOUR DAY
- DISOLVING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
- TIP #3 END YOUR DAY IN DEEP GRATITUDE
- GRATITUDE FOR ALL BRINGS FULFILLMENT
- EVEN FOR THE THINGS WE HAVE EXPERIENCED AS PAINFUL
- GRATITUDE FOR PAINFUL EXPERIENCES HELPS US ACCEPT ALL OF WHO WE ARE
- TIP #4 WHEN EMOTIONS RUN HIGH BREATHE DEEPLYLOTS!
- EACH DISTURBANCE IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ENLIGHTENMENT!
- AND THE SOLUTION STARTS WITH BREATHING DEEPLY
- BREATHE DEEP TO CULTIVATE EASE IN CHAOS
- TO BREAK PATTERNS AND CREATE NEW OPTIONS FOR RESPONSE
- AND WE WELL KNOW: EASIER SAID THAN DONE! SO TO HELP YOU WE HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU
- GIVE US YOUR PROBLEM AND WE GIVE YOU A CUSTOMIZED MEDITATION TAILORED TO YOU
- THAT WHEN YOU PRACTICE CAN: DISOLVE IT INCREASE JOY REDUCE STRESS
- SHIFT PERSPECTIVE CREATE A SOLUTION
- FOR YOUR FREE CUSTOMIZED MEDITATION GO HERE: WWW.EnlightenmentHow.com Thanks!
- Images supplied from copyright free sources and purchased images AUTHOR: MARTYN WILLIAMS Martyn Williams has lived an extraordinary life. A world record holding extreme mountain guide he is the first person in the world to lead expeditions to the 3 extremes, Everest , the North and South Poles. He created the first airline in Antarctica, and formed environmental initiatives that involved 60 million youth worldwide. He has studied and taught the skills for enlightening living in India and around the world.