- 10 Mind-blowing Google Drive Tips & Tools for Teachers
10 Mind-blowing Google Drive Tips & Tools for Teachers
Find resources here, Bit.ly/eltlinks Pear.ly/cw_yj and Bit.ly/Gtools
- Google Drive 5 GB free 1 ollaborative C cts as a A cloud rganize/ O Share folders ree mobile F app for all formats ork offline W yncs when S online
- Document Creation
- Google Presentations reate pptx or upload C one created ollaborate on a C presentation roup chat G everse changes R ree app for all formats F dd comments A reate hotspots C mbed E
- Google Docs reate document C together or upload a Word/Open Office roup chat G everse changes R ork on a mobile W device ork offline, synchs W online dd comments A 0 can edit & 200 view 5
- Chat & Edit Collaboratively
- Download or Make a Copy
- Share Options
- Privacy Options
- Written & Voice Feedback
- Do more with Google Drive apps
- Apps, Games, More!
- Add Voice Comments to Docs
- Open With Kaizena
- Goobrics! Youpd.org/doctopus
- Google Forms reate form to fill out C mbed E ives chart, graph, etc G analytics
- Flubaroo- Grade online assignments in one step. Get reporting and analysis on student performance. Email students their scores.
- Take a screenshot of text. Google Drive converts to text to edit.
- In Google Drive
- ShellyTerrell.com Bit.ly/eltlinks Pear.ly/cw_yj