Learn Ways To Increase Your Google Page Rank
Visit http://earnmoneywebsitesite.info/form.php?id=616385 for more info
- 1. Learn Ways To Increase Your Google Page Rank
- 2. For me, how to increase your page rank in Google is not rocket science. The key is without doubt to obtain as many backward links as possible, however these links have to be not only reciprocal links but also one way links. In this article, I describe simple ways of how to obtain both of these types of links.
- 3. I am fairly sure, that most people who have a website are looking at the best ways of increasing their page rank in google. In this article I give free tips on how I believe you should go about doing this. These techniques are what I use on all of my websites.
- 4. I have spent huge amounts of money on search engine optimisation, which I now feel is wasted cash. For me, by far and away the most important thing is to obtain as many backward links to our websites as possible. This should be an ongoing project, far too many people in my opinion try to get rich quick, by for example buying a thousand links. This is a huge mistake, as it is totally un- natural, these people are normally penalised by google. My advice is to steadily increase links daily, hard work pays off and is normally rewarded. I also would certainly not ever buy a thousand links anyway.
- 5. So far we have established that we require lots and lots of backward links, the next question is how to obtain them. There are two types of links, reciprocal and non reciprocal. Non reciprocal links are of much higher value as they are seemingly harder to get. I actually disagree with this last point, if you write articles, like the one you are reading, one way links can be obtained quite easily, more on this later. Quick tip, start writing articles now, with the flood of blogs now joining the web, writing articles are without doubt, going to be the best and easiest way of obtaining one way links.
- 6. Non reciprocal links
- 7. To ask a person who has a website to add a link to your website for no reason, or without you adding a link back in return, is unlikely to meet a positive response.
- 8. To obtain these non reciprocal links my advice is to:
- 9. Write articles. Writing articles is an excellent way of gaining non reciprocal or one way links. Other webmasters are able to use your article on their website, including the links to your website. The article website you submit the article to, also gives you this one way link on their site.
- 10. Get a blog. Blogging is likely to become the next big thing on the internet. If you add a link to your main website on the blog this could then appear on every page. Over time a blog could have hundreds of pages.
- 11. Purchase a link text ad. It may be worthwhile purchasing a link text ad from a quality well established website. This should attract visitors to your site plus has the added page rank value for the backward link.
- 12. Reciprocal links
- 13. In any link management campaign it is also useful to obtain as many reciprocal links aswell. My advice would be to join a scheme such as linkmetro, this saves a huge amount of time, which could be better spent writing articles.
- 14. http://earnmoneywebsitesite.info/form.php?id=616385