1. Computer Data Recovery Step by Step Guide Do you have a hard drive that you cannot read, has been formatted or is in an old system that does not run anymore, but you need that data? Address: Unit 12 96 Formby Street, Calamvale Queensland, 4116 Call Us: 0410 659 349 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.homecomputertech.com.au
2. Data Recovery at Computer Repairs Brisbane is capped at 3 hours total. Other companies will charge you an arm and a leg if they know that data is valuable for you. Usually companies will say it will only cost a small amount at first to get peoples business however once they have your hard drive they generally charge a lot more, and know that youre in a situation where you have no other option but to pay it. Address: Unit 12 96 Formby Street, Calamvale Queensland, 4116 Call Us: 0410 659 349 Email: email@example.com Website: www.homecomputertech.com.au
3. Below are several techniques that would be typically used by a data recovery specialist to retrieve data from a drive with logical failure 1) Access The Drive Using Ubuntu If your PC or laptop has a working DVD drive then download the latest version of Ubuntu in.iso format and burn this to a CD or DVD. Boot from the CD and choose the option to "Try Ubuntu", do not choose the option to install Ubuntu. This will load Ubuntu into the RAM memory of your computer and once loaded you may be able to access the hard drive via the Ubuntu desktop and therefore copy your important files onto an external hard drive or USB drive connected to your PC exactly as you would do in Windows Explorer.
4. 2) Remove The HDD & Connect It To A Second System If you are unable to boot into Windows you could try removing the hard drive from the PC or laptop and connecting it as a slave/external drive to another PC or laptop. With a bit of luck the drive will be successfully detected by Windows and you will be able to view the contents of the hard drive. Using Windows Explorer you will not be able to copy the important files onto the hard drive of the second PC.
5. 3) Use The Ultimate Boot CD This is a free CD image that can be downloaded via Google and burned onto CD/DVD. It contains a number of useful tools including a few programs specifically designed for data recovery. Booting from the CD will open the interface and enable you to select and view the relevant data recovery tools. For detailed explanations regarding using the individual tools consult the documentation which is usually provided from the download location.
6. Home Computer Tech is the best computer repairs and laptop repairs Brisbane service. Im a local expert computer technician with 20 years of experience serving Brisbane and surrounding suburbs. Home PC repairs and services @ 79 per hour. Call 0410 659 349