2. If you are skilled at interior design, your bathroom is the best place to start putting your skills to good use. Since a bathroom is quite small, it is rather easy to redecorate and redesign and even if you make mistakes, you can correct these mistakes rather quickly. With a number of simple bathroom design ideas, it can be quite a fun job to refurbish your bathroom and give it some great-looking interiors.
3. Creativity With Tiling Tiles are more than just practical bathroom additions - they can add that touch of colour and class to your bathroom, and make it vibrant and attractive. Tiles come in a huge range of colours and designs and this will allow you to use any tile with the ideas that you have for your bathroom design. When you use tiles for your bathroom, consider setting them in a variety of patterns apart from the usual square patterns. Consider using vertical, brick or herringbone patterns as well and you will end up with an artistic masterpiece. Add in a number of colours and your bathroom will have the mark of being uniquely yours.
4. Glass Shower Enclosures Get rid of the old boring shower curtains and use new glass shower enclosures instead. This will accentuate tiles and fixtures through this see-through shower design that normally remains hidden. This is one of the most highly recommended bathroom design ideas as you can choose even from semi-translucent glass to create the best bathroom designs. Ensure that the shower has vibrant tile and flashy fixtures so that the glass enclosure will truly be able to give its best results and stand out.
5. Counter Tops Add in bathroom countertops with your own trademark so that it stands out as different. Counter tops are what people see as soon as they enter your bathroom. Therefore, ensure that the counter top in your bathroom represents your design theme to perfection. Choose one that is neutral in colours and tones as this will ensure that no matter how often you choose to refurbish or redesign your bathroom, the counter top will blend with the new design. Making use of white marble or lighter coloured stone counter tops is a good idea as it blends in with just about any bathroom design theme. Choose one that is stain resistant if you have kids.
6. More here: http://mamparas-ofertas.com/ http://ezinearticles.com/? Simple-Bathroom-Interior- Design-Ideas&id=9054913
7. More here: http://mamparas-ofertas.com/ http://ezinearticles.com/? Simple-Bathroom-Interior- Design-Ideas&id=9054913