1. 5 Ways To Improve CISSP Exam Score Without Studying Niloufer Tamboly, CISSP
2. #5 Get Proper Sleep: You will be able to recall facts and concentrate the two traits required for the CISSP exam when you have a good sleep the night before.
3. #4 Prepare Early: To perform well on the CISSP exam prepare early instead of trying to cram information at the last minute. You will feel well prepared and will be in a better frame of mind much needed for the exam.
4. #3 Pace Yourself: The CISSP exam is a six hour exam with 250 questions. At the end of the first hour based on the number of answered you have completed adjust your pace. You may need to speed up or slow down. Doing this early on with assure you that you will complete the exam on time without rushing.
5. #2 Take a Break: The clock for the exam will continue and there is no break. However, you need to schedule at least one 5 minute break to energize your brain and use the rest room. Have a little snack. This will help you focus better on the task ahead instead of continuing non-stop for six hours.
6. #1 Change Your Answers: If you are changing your answer because you cant make up your mind, dont do it. If after reflecting on the original answer you decide to change it, go ahead. A study by Ludy T. Benjamin, et. al., 1984 shows that about 57% to 96% of students change their answers with the following results: Changing from a wrong answer to a right one 57.8% Changing from a right answer to a wrong one 20.2% Changing from a wrong answer to a wrong answer 22.8%
7. For More Tips Visit www.tamboly.com I wish you the best for your CISSP exam