Ten Ways to Better Present Your Pricing
This is Episode Three in a series of "Ten Things" presentations, in which Jon Manning, the Founder & Principal Consultant at Sans-Prix.com and the Founder & Managing Director of PricingProphets.com, take a look at ten way to better present your pricing. Visit: http://www.sans-prix.com | http://www.PricingProphets.com Follow Us: Twitter: @sansprix | @PricingProphets LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/pricing-prophets Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PricingProphets
- 1. pricingTen ways to better present your
- 2. Number 1020 off what?
- 3. Number 9Do you really want half price?
- 4. Number 8Your next sale is when?
- 5. Number 7Dont mention price at all
- 6. Number 6or only show a few prices
- 7. Number 5You want me to buy cheap stuff?
- 8. Number 4Cultural Sensitivities
- 9. Number 3If you have to ask the price
- 10. Number 2Align Pricing and Brand
- 11. Number 1Giveor take?Price: $5.00, with 50c off if you pay Price: $4.50, plus 50c if you pay via with cash credit card
- 12. Contact Information Jon Manning Managing Director PO Box 533, Ascot Vale, Vic 3032 Australia ( +61 (0) 405 629-141 (AU) ( +44 (0) 7857 655-828 (UK) 8 firstname.lastname@example.org skype: PricingProphets strategic pricing consulting services executive education & training pricing technology solutions press & media enquiries pricing research