2. A little about me LIFE: 33 years young 1 wife 1 small daughter Official Star Wars Model Builder Past Skater STARTUPS: 6 founded 2 failed 1 acquired 1 still rocking 1 fundraising 10 programs mentor 4 advisor 1000+Pitches
3. What Ive Learned Story telling is best (not necessarily why you think) Lowest common denominator People expect to be somewhat entertained
4. This is a discussion Ask Ask Ask
5. Most startups find themselves facing the Same Duh phase
6. They build a product no one ends up using
7. TechCrunch! Launch! Something happens
8. Several K users (but most of them use once or twice)
9. Nothing like this:
10. Youre in the ok, now what? (Duh) Phase, my friend Lean iterations Novelty wares off Ok, Now what? TechCrunch Awesomeness Crash & Burn Ripple effect Oh HELL yeah!
11. It goes back to the early beginning of your startup. and again, we must ask ourselves what's wrong?!? What's thee problem?
12. Enter, Growth Hacking
13. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz WTF is it anyways??
14. Growth Hacking is using a set of methods, practices and some data science to deal with user growth What is our hook moment? How do I reduce churn? If Growth=more users and Hacking=loosely means new and clever ways to do something then: