- 1. An E-learning System Architecture based on Cloud Computing Manager. Kyounguk Lee, Diquest Co., Ltd.
- E-learning Cloud Computing
- web-based e-learning mode, system construction and maintenance . Ex. , , .
- Public Cloud (Externally Owned as provided by Google and Amazon)]
- Private Cloud (Internally Owned) Cloud
Cloud Computing 5. Cloud Computing 6.
- The benefits of cloud-based E-Learning 2.0 applications: scalability, feasibility, availability)
- E-learningscalable , ,E-learning .
Cloud Computing 7. E-learning Cloud Computing Cloud Based E-learning Architecture 8.
- Dynamicscalable (hardware, storage )
- E-learning interface(OS, middleware)
- resource management layer
- softwarehardware , (Key layer)
- software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service
- Provide with content production, educational objectives, content delivery, virtual laboratory, collaborative learning, assessment and management features
E-learning Cloud Computing E- learning cloud architecture can be divided 9.
- Powerful computing and storage capacity
- data center, manage the unified data, allocate the resources, balance load, deploy the software, control security, reliable real time monitoring -> thus guarantee the users data security
- Each application deployment environment and physical platform is not related
- Providing easy access to costly software running on high performance processors to rural students at institutions which lack considerable facilities.
- Learning and teaching will be more interactive which is the demand of the age
E-learning Cloud Computing Expected Benefit From The Architecture 10.
- Services that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Lowering the cost and simplifying the delivery of educational services.
- World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 62 2012
- Md. Anwar Hossain Masud, Xiaodi Huang
Conclusion And Future Work