Daily agri report by epic research 05 aug 2014
Epic Research is India's best trading tips provider in equity, derivative, commodity derivative and currency derivatives market segment. Epic Research has proven itself as one of the primary platforms for share market tips. Our opinion are based on Indian share market fundamental, technical & equity research. we offer wide range of service packs related to these segment.
- DAILY AGRI REPORT 05-Aug-2014
- NCDEX DAILY Newsletter 4 AGRI COMMODITY DAILY WRAP UP..!!!! CHANA FUTURE Chana found some support at lower level after recent massive correction in the prices. there was some pick up in the demand as these low rate in the mandis. However rains in the central and north west india kept market sentiment for weak commodity. Monsoon progress for next few days remains critical. Sowing of Kharif Pulses are likely to get adversely affected if delayed and below normal Monsoon is maintained. SOYABEAN FUTURE Soybean Oct futures traded on a positive note on lower sowing, below normal rains till date as well as tight supply of soybean seeds. However, negative CBOT prices coupled with expectations of revival of the monsoon and weak soy meal exports pressurized prices at higher levels. CORIANDER FUTURE Coriander futures slipped as most spices markets in Rajasthan are shut as tradersprotest 5 percent value added tax on spices. However, reports of crop damage in Romania and negligible stock in India may limit the major downtrend. Sowing of kharif crops have already been delayed due to scanty rains in the top producing states of Gujarat and Rajasthan. JEERA FUTURE Jeera futures may be range-bound with a negative bias due to thin buying in the spot market asRamzan shipments are over. However, medium-term outlook is still bullish as delayed kharif-sowing due tolow rainfall will also affect the rabi crop. Sowing of kharif crops have already been delayed in Gujarat and Rajasthan, thereby sowing in rabi season is likely to get delayed. As well, lower output in Syria and Turkey may limit sharp fall in prices. 2 | P a g e WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300
- NCDEX DAILY Newsletter 4 NCDEX DAILY TECHNICAL LEVELS DHANIYA HOURLY CANDLESTICK CHART Dhaniya Aug chart trend is bullish, Momentum Indicator RSI is above mid range, expecting price may go up Immediate support @ 11790 & Immediate resistance @ 11880. R1-11915 R2-11973 PP-11818 S1-11760 S2-11663 TRADING STRATEGY: BUY DHANIYA AUG ABOVE 11880 TGTS 11910, 11960 SL 11830 SELL DHANIYA AUG BELOW 11790 TGTS 11760, 11710 SL 11840 3 | P a g e WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300
- NCDEX DAILY Newsletter 4 NCDEX DAILY TECHNICAL LEVELS GUARSEED HOURLY CANDLESTICK CHART In Guarseed chart, Price is in support level, expecting from here onwards guarseed price may go Down Momentum indicators RSI is above mid range. In intraday basis immediate support @ 4820 & immediate resistance @ 4930. R1-5016 R2-5123 PP-4913 S1-4806 S2-4703 TRADING STRATEGY: BUY GUARSEED AUG ABOVE 4930 TGTS 4960,5010 SL 4880 SELL GUARSEED AUG BELOW 4820 TGTS 4790,4740 SL 4870 4 | P a g e WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300
- NCDEX DAILY Newsletter 4 DISCLAIMER The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. This material is for personal information and based upon it & takes no responsibility The information given herein should be treated as only factor, while making investment decision. The report does not provide individually tailor- made investment advice. Epic research recommends that investors independently evaluate particular investments and strategies, and encourages investors to seek the advice of a financial adviser. Epic research shall not be responsible for any transaction conducted based on the information given in this report, which is in violation of rules and regulations of NSE and BSE. The share price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Analyst or any person related to epic research might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for . Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved. Investment in equity & bullion market has its own risks. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. we are not responsible for any loss incurred whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above epic research does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Our Clients (Paid or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken. 5 | P a g e WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300
- NCDEX DAILY Newsletter 4 CONTACT US: WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO Epic Research Private Limited Corporate Office 411 Milinda Manor (Suites 409 - 417) 2 RNT MargOpp Central Mall Indore (M.P.) Hotline: +91 731 664 2300 / 2427 / 2230 +91 97521 99966 Or give us a missed call at 026 5309 0639 6 | P a g e WWW.EPICRESEARCH.CO CALL: +917316642300