Breakthrough Teacher's Kit presentation
Presentation on the Breakthrough program, which assists missionaries in conducting field research.
- Steps in the Breakthrough Process
- Grab for all the help you can get.
- Design your field research strategy.
- Get R.E.A.L. about your plans.
- Listen for all you are worth.
- Enjoy watching Gods breakthrough.
- What comes from the mouth is heard by the ears. What comes from the heart is heard by the heart.
4. Goals for your graduate degree 1 = Earn the degree. 2 = Make a difference in the world with your findings. 3 = Become a different person in the process. 4 = Strengthen your fellow students and the institution that grants the degree. 5. One possible perspective on balancing your degree goals 1 = Earn the degree. 2 = Make a difference in the world with your findings. 3 = Become a different person in the process. 4 = Strengthen your fellow students and the institution that grants the degree. 6. 7. 8.
- Prayer and research are not substitutes for each other.
9. 10. 11.
- Instructions on a seed packet: Plant three or four pumpkin seeds per hill. When the plants are about three inches high, remove all but the hardiest one.
12. Door 1 Your offense Door 2 Your enemies Door 3 Your situation Which door is your breakthrough hidden behind? 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
- Build your own housebut dont make your own blocks.
18. 19. 20.
- I see people. They look like trees walking around.Mark 8:24
21. Informal Research Cycle 22. FORMAL RESEARCH CYCLE 23. 24. 25.
26. 27. 28.
- Good questions are never written. They are always re-written.
29. 30. 31.
- The one who is patient will see the eyes of the snail. Ghanaian proverb
32. 33. 34.
- Tiz better tew know nuthin than to know what aint so. Kin Hubbard
35. 36. 37.
- Horns that are stuck onto a cow do not grow.
38. 39. 40.
- The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50.