This is a business quiz conducted for Acumen 2012 a Natiobal Level Event for Gogte College of Business Administration.
Download Tussle finals
1. Shibu lijack
2. Adicent MediaandGogte CollegeOf Business AdministrationTussleprove yourmettle Shibu lijack
3. Team 1 ----Team 2 ----Team 3 ----Team 4 ----Lets Begin Shibu lijack
4. Round 1LiberalizationRules2 questions per teamClockwise questions20 for a directt20 for a pass Shibu lijack
5. Q1. Kanjoos, Pakau, Lucha, Satellite, effortless,forced, chatting, biking, shopping, copying,movie, groovy, hi, bye, despo, ganna, shana, helper, ditcher, guest, host etc etc.. What are all this..?
6. Answer Types of friends in Airtel Har Friend Zaroori Hota hai ad.
7. Q2. This phenomenon was a slang for a scheduledentertainment period on board a ship duringwhich boxing and wrestling bouts took place, thiswas a valuable opportunity for sailors to relievethe stress accumulated during the long periods atsea, now a hugely practiced marketingstrategy, what are we talking about?
9. Q3 Emilio "El Indio" Fernandez was convinced to pose nude to create what today is known as? Shibu lijack
10. Oscar Statue Shibu lijack
11. Q4. Filming takes place on a spare motion-capture stage calledthe volume. Actors dress in skin-tight bodysuits withreflective markers. Every movement is tracked by an army offixed cameras, while a specialised head rig camera recordsthe actors face and eyes. "When the actors perform onstage, by using a software, its possible to translate theirperformance onto the digital characters that they are playingin real time. What is this technology and where is this beingused in India? Shibu lijack
12. Answer MOCAP. Motion Capture technology.
13. Q5  Amchitka, Alaskawhere undergroundnuke test wasconducted, whatorganisation washence born tooppose this.
15. Q6 New identity of which PSU?
16.  National Textile Corporation
17. Q7. Millions of Shakes a popular Hollywood hangout.has introduced what is a rare blend ofBlueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, andStrawberries with chocolate sauce and whippedcream. What is this milk shake named.
18. Answer MallikaShake, Mallika wasrecently present duringthe launch of The MallikaShake at the popularHollywood hangout. TheMallika Shake is a rareblend ofBlueberries, Raspberries,Blackberries, andStrawberries withchocolate sauce andwhipped cream.
19. Q8 This is a series of visual charts depicting arange of preconceptions associated with aparticular field of occupation or expertise.Unlike image macro series that are basedon singular stereotypes like AdviceAnimals, this series compares varyingimpressions about one’s profession held byothers, self-image and the often mundanereality of the job. Shibu lijack
20. Answer What I really do image Marcos.
21. AUDIENCEA ______ is the image of a person, an object or sceneconsisting of the outline and a basically featurelessinterior, with the silhouetted object usually being black.Although the art form has been popular since the mid-18th century, the term “silhouette” was seldom useduntil the early decades of the 19th century. Silhouetteimages may be created in any artistic media, but thetradition of cutting portraits from black card hascontinued into the 21st century Shibu lijack
22. Silhouette Default Profile Pic Shibu lijack
23. Round 2PrivatizationRulesAnti Clockwise questions20 for a directt20 for a pass Shibu lijack
24. Q1In an interview to the Indian Express in November2011 about this anti-establishment Y, he said:After Operation Blue Star in Punjab, the finalexaminations were postponed. Mr. X led a group ofstudents demanding a month’s notice aspreparation. We made banners saying, "____ ____".and went about raising this slogan.” Who is X & What am I talking about?
25. Answer The lyricist Irshad Kamil about his song "Sadda Haq" from the film "Rockstar" (the blanks are "Sadda Haq, Aithe Rakh").
26. Q2. Who are these and what is being done?
27. Answer Supporters of Black Burn Rovers Mocking Venky’s
28. Q3. Which marketing buzz word is derived from the French word meaning nest
30. Q4. What so unique about this product?
31. Answer First product with barcode.
32. Audience This is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment, satire, and artistic expression.?
33. Shibu lijack
34. Round 3GlobalizationLateral thinkingRules•Buzzer round•+10 for right ans & -5 for negative• Please wait till the question is finished.Shibu lijack
36. Answer Mario Miranda.
38. Answer Sunny LeoneShibu lijack
39. Q3.Shibu lijack
40. Answer Actors involved in State Tourism PromotionShibu lijack
42. Answer Liril girlsShibu lijack
43. Q5 2006 2011 2008Shibu lijack
44. answer Only 3 occasions when the Mumbai Dabawals have not worked. Shibu lijack
45. Shibu lijack
46. Answer Shibu lijack
47. Audience Shibu lijack
48. Round 4Foreign DirectInvestmentRules•Buzzer round•+40 for guessing ans on 1st clue and -20negative•Second Clue +20 and -10•Third clue +10 and -5 Shibu lijack
49. Q1. Im a little intoxicated, not gonna lie. So what if its not even 10 pmand its a Tuesday night? What? The Kirkland [dorm] X is open onmy desktop and some of these people have pretty horrendous Xpics. I almost want to put some of these faces next to pictures offarm animals and have people vote on which is more attractive.—9:48 pm Yea, its on. Im not exactly sure how the farm animals are going tofit into this whole thing (you cant really ever be sure with farmanimals...), but I like the idea of comparing two people together. —11:09 pm Let the hacking begin.—12:58 am
50. Answer Shibu lijack
51. Q2 In the May 1970 issue of Popular Science magazine Arthur C.Clarke was reported to have predicted that satellites would one day"bring the accumulated knowledge of the world to your fingertips"using a console that would combine the functionality of theXerox, telephone, television and a small computer, allowing datatransfer and video conferencing around the globeShibu lijack
52. ANSWER World Wide Web Shibu lijack
53. Q3. Inspiration for what?Your dreams arenot yours alone
54. Answer Union Bank Ads.
55. Q4. Identify the company. The products of this company neverseem to work This is a fictional company supplier ofmerchandise to the cartoon fraternity.
57. Audience  Seamus Blackley He designed a console to wave away his son’s boredom. This gaming console is owned by a IT giant and is marked X.
58. Answer Shibu lijack
59. For Adicent MediaContent and ResearchSachin Sultanpure, Ashish Nalavade, ShoaibSyed Quiz Master for the day Shoaib Syed.Technical SupportSachin SultanpurePankaj Desai.Thank You Gogte BBA for this opportunity.